Located just off the coast of Venezuela, the tropical island of Curacao hosts Baoase Luxury Resort. Tucked away between the green equatorial forests and the gorgeous blue seas, this is the perfect spot to escape for a week or two. Situated close to a UNESCO world heritage site and next to Mambo Beach, you have the best of both worlds, from investigating the well preserved historic Dutch streets to lazing on the white soft sands on the beach.
The hotel is decorated with details designed to infuse a strong Zen vibe; dark woods, Buddhist statues, Asian stonework, and lush tropical foliage marry the outdoor jungle with the safe haven of your own villa. At your entrance, dip your toes into a thoughtfully placed water bowl, washing away the sand from Mambo Beach, then continue inside for an in-room massage. Plunge into the refreshing infinity pool which is infused with minerals and take a seat at the marvellous Asian food inspired restaurant. The hotel’s Asian influences spread to the kitchen every Sunday, where an Asian chef is on hand to prepare sushi, sashimi, dim sum and other small bites to share.
Are you a Curated Global Travel guest? You’ll have all these extra benefits at the Baoase Luxury Resort included when booked through us!
- Get upgraded at time of arrival! Subject to availability
And of course, complimentary Wi-Fi!
- Complimentary full breakfast for two guests daily for the whole duration of your stay at the restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit gifted to you during your stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/Late check-out, subject to availability
- Click here now to book your adventure with Curated Global Travel!